12 June, 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M.

Swedish fashion chain H&M announced their latest collaboration with the French designer Isabel Marant. The collection will include clothes and accessories for men and women and it will be available in 250 stores worldwide on November 14th, 2013. This will be the first time Marant creates a collection for men.

 "I was very proud that H&M approached me to do this collaboration. I really tried to do the essence of my style, and my style is about combining different ideas. It's an ideal wardrobe that you can do a lot with. I aim at creating something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy" Marant says of the partnership. 


- deux.

No comments:

Post a Comment